Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Commercial Indoor Air Quality in Southern California by AG Heating & Air Conditioning
Your employees and clientele trust you to keep your commercial property comfortable and to create a safe and healthy environment to conduct business in. But one element of health and comfort that often goes ignored on a commercial property has to do with the indoor air quality. Poor indoor air quality is common in commercial buildings that keep the windows and doors shut tightly. This allows contaminants to cycle through the HVAC system and it can affect those with allergies and asthma, spread certain illnesses, or make the air feel stale and stuffy. Find relief with a commercial indoor air quality system or service in Southern California from the technicians at AG Heating & Air Conditioning.
AG Heating & Air Conditioning provides commercial indoor air quality services from specialists in Southern California. Call our friendly team today!
Your Options for Indoor Air Quality Systems
Selecting a new indoor air quality system may seem difficult at first because there are so many different systems available for you to choose from. We offer a brief guide to many of them here, but you should call a local indoor air quality specialist to learn more or to schedule installation.
- Air Filters: Choosing an air filter with a high MERV rating (minimum efficiency reporting value) will mean better filtration for the air throughout the building.
- Air Filtration System: A separate HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filtration system may be a better choice, since it can eliminate a large percentage of the very small particles that pass through.
- Electronic Air Purifiers: These are unlike other standard air filters, because they use an ionization process to charge particles so that they cling to a plate within the system that you must remove and clean every couple of months or so.
- UV Air Purifiers: Ultraviolet light kills and sterilizes microorganisms like bacteria and viruses as they pass through the HVAC system.
- Dehumidifiers: High levels of humidity can make it difficult to get comfortable. Install a dehumidifier to control moisture levels and to feel cooler on a hot, humid day.
- Humidifiers: Sometimes, low humidity is a bigger issue. Recover faster from illnesses and find relief from dry skin with a whole–house humidifier.
- Heat Recovery and Energy Recovery Ventilators: With these systems, you can ventilate the home without using a lot of energy to do so.
Call Commercial HVAC Specialists
Make sure that you only have commercial HVAC specialists working on any part of your heating and cooling system. Technicians who have limited experience with commercial systems may be more likely to choose an indoor air quality system that is incompatible with the size of your HVAC system, or they might hook up a new unit incorrectly so that it cannot work with your HVAC controls.
Our NATE–certified technicians want to make sure that you get the system you need to solve airborne contamination and comfort problems in your building. We also offer maintenance and repair services, as well as duct testing and sealing to prevent contaminants from moving into your air. When you call AG Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll get fast service from indoor air quality experts in Southern California. We are your one–stop shop for all of your commercial heating, AC, and indoor air quality needs!